Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Like Cheese Gorge: Sonal Chauhan

Most people had the same reaction when they saw this slender and tall beauty dressed in a black outfit - 'she is the same girl for whom Emraan Hashmi broke the glass in the film Jannat!'

It is none other than Sonal Chauhan about whom they were talking. She looked fresh, lively and vibrant. "In real life also I like things that are larger than life. I am single but I would surely want a guy who does something like what Emran did for me. I don't believe in mediocre stuff," she says.

In Ahmedabad for a promotional tour, unlike her counterparts she just didn't talk about Gujarati food but also sampled it. Khandvi, khaman, sandwich dhokla and Chinese samosa were all laid on the table for her. "Being a Delhite I have tried Gujarati snacks in Delhi but the taste that Ahmedabad gives, can't be compared. I have friends in Mumbai who are from Ahmedabad. It feels good to be here," says Sonal who's earlier come to the state during Navratri.

Now Sonal has all the reasons to smile. Talking about her experience of working with Amitabh Bachchan in Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap, she says, "I feel it was sheer good luck that I got to work with him. It was an amazing feeling to work with a legend like him. Not everyone gets such a chance and that is why I can't stop thanking God enough," says Sonal who is busy with a jewellery show, a romantic untitled Bollywood film and South films.

We are sure she has now pushed her limits and would definitely want to work with the three Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman. "There are lots of actors that I want to work with. The list is long," she laughs.
Today many films are being directed by newcomers. So is she open to working with them? "I think it is an advantage to work with young directors. They relate to today's youngsters. It is good to see so many talented people making such wonderful films. The connection with the audience is also much better," she avers.

Compliment her on her fabulous body and she says it's all in her genes. "No one believes me, but I'm a complete foodie - I love to gorge on cheese, fried food, chicken and chocolates. I have never gone on a diet. I do work out but don't really follow a daily fitness routine. It is all inherited and I wish I can stay like this and eat everything without thinking twice," she laughs.

Sonal loves to unwind after her hectic schedule by pampering herself and believe it or not she's fascinated by snakes. "I love to pamper myself by going for massages. Not many know but I love snakes. I am fascinated by them. I'll probably be scared of them when I see them in a jungle, but otherwise I am okay with them," says Sonal on a parting note.

No comments:

Post a Comment