Thursday, May 30, 2013

Contestants get ready for Bigg Boss 5

The countdown for Bigg Boss 5 has begun. The contestants will leave for the house tomorrow.
Pooja Bedi: She has apparently agreed to be on the show. 'While I am away on my reality show @parveendusanj will be tweeting my updates from my twitter ID :) stay tuned.. And entertained! At the cost of now sounding like a politician... VOTE for me & charm, cajole, beg, order, entice everyone around you to do the same!!! :)' she tweeted.
Kamaal R Khan: KRK can't want to meet co-contestant Nihita Biswas on the show. 'So today is last day for masti and tomorrow will enter in Bigg boss house. So pls wish me #byekrk or #bestofluckkrk or #voteforkrk #winkrk Now there is only one girl left to flirt in Bigg boss house and she is hot n sexy Nandita Biswas. I am really crazy for her. See you babe,' he wrote.
Seems strange that he's looking forwarding to meeting Biswas and doesn't even know her name!
Dino Morea: Dino clarified that he wasn't going to be a part of this year's Bigg Boss. 'Guys for the last time, " i was never invited to be a part of Big Boss, nor will i want to do it" its prob a PR ploy by some,' he updated.
Riya Sen: Riya, who also was rumoured for the show, denied it. 'why does my name even have to be dragged show into this brainless show ?!' she tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment